Cover August 16 1919 | Rockwell
$28 $34 USD
Mirror Wrap Canvas 1.5" Stretcher Bars
For immediate purchase, please visit my Fancy Storefront! Click here
The "Cover August 16, 1919", as all our mirror wrapped print maintains the true aspect ratio of the original painting. Additional sizes are within .1 (one-tenth) of an inch of the original aspect ratio.
I use a 3-day process to assure that the canvas is dry and truly cured. Using this process, I feel confident it will last 200-years plus.
My Mirror Wrapped Canvas
1. I use Professional Matte Canvas in the framing of "Cover August 16 1919".
2. Canvas adds elegance appearance to even a plain print or painting.
3. Our canvas and UV inks are water resistant; therefore, they are not affected by humidity.
4. Gallery Wrapping allows us to maintain the aspect ratio (proportions) of an image.
5. Commercial stretcher bars are made in one-inch intervals. However, I make my stretcher bars to the millimeter.
6. Kiln dried Stretcher Bars framed print have a lighter shipping weight than framed print.
Our Printing Process
I print the "Cover August 16 1919" on HP Professional Matte Canvas. The Professional Matte Canvas, (21 mil thickness | 405 gsm weight). We use a matte canvas because it allows the best ink absorption much than a treated, such as glossy canvas. I allow the printed canvas to cure for a day (at least 24 hours); then I apply varnish, the third day a finish. On the fifth day, the Mirror Wrapped print is ready for shipping.
All canvas prints are printed in the CMYK color mode for professional quality print. Additionally, I use HP DesignJet z3100 or z3200 Series Photographic printer, a 12-color Plotter. The 12-color digital photo inkjet printer unlike lithograph printing (based on only 4 colors) delivers the best photo quality print available.
Coca-Cola Poster (61) on Mirror Wrap HP Professional Canvas
- SHIPPING INFO
- If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return or exchange the item(s) within 15 days of receiving the order. Please note that monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return or exchange.